Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/30/11 Recap

Today's service was a huge blessing. Things are starting to run a little smoother and details are coming together. It was our second sneak preview service and our first baby dedication service. Pastor John talked about the vision of Northstar: helping people navigate life through Christ.

Every week, on the back of the connection card people receive, it includes "my next steps." The next steps for this week are:
___ I commit to allowing the the Lord to navigate my life
___ I would like more information about the GPS 101 (God's Positioning System) coming up in February
___ I would like to consider hosting a community group in my home.

Here's a look at this week's faces of Northstar!

















We're two weeks away from our grand opening. Can you believe it? God is certainly doing a work navigating people to Northstar. We are excited and honored to be a part of His work!

1 comment: